Kids Ministry at Calvary Tabernacle
At Calvary Tabernacle our kids (infant through 5th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in a creative and relevant way.
We would love to see you and your family visit Calvary Kids.
Your First Visit
Here's what to expect when visiting Calvary Kids for the first time:
First, as soon as you enter our foyer, please follow our signs to the "Kid's Check-In" station. There we will meet your family, check your child into our system, and then one of our volunteers will lead your child to their age-appropriate room.
Upon checking in for the first time, we will ask for the following personal information (NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share this information with anyone):
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Parent/guardian cell phone number (we'll only reach out to you in the event that your child needs your assistance during service)
- Child's name
- Child's birthdate
- Child's grade
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children
How Check-In Works
Before Service: You can check-in your child at any available kiosk. After finding your child’s name in the database, you and your child will be given matching name tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you hold on to the matching tag.
During Service: In the event that we need to contact you during the service, we will send you a text or phone call to the number that you listed during the check-in process. We ask that you exit the auditorium immediately and look for a staff member or volunteer who will direct you to your child’s room.
After Service: After the service is complete, we ask that you return to your child’s room and show your tag in order for your child to be checked-out and released back to you.
Safety and Care
We take your child's safety seriously.
- All of our volunteers and staff working with children are background checked to state standards.
- Your help in making notes of any allergies or medical concerns during the check-in process will help us to correctly identify the individual needs of each child.
- Our facilities are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each service according to CDC and state recommendations.
- Our nursery staff and volunteers are required to wear masks since social distancing isn't exactly feasible with the littlest members and guests of Calvary.
- Our "check-out" system helps us to correctly identify the trusted individual who is picking up your child from our care.
Meet our Kids Director
Sam Wisdom came on staff at Calvary Tabernacle in 2012 as the Pastor of Kids Ministry. Sam is married to his high school crush, Emily. They have two bright-eyed and silly boys, Jack (4) and Luke (1).
If you have further questions concerning our Calvary Kids experience or visiting Calvary Tabernacle with children, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!