June 14-18, 2021
What is YFN all about?
YFN believes that camp should exist to be more than a summer get-away, more than fun and games, and more that an emotional time of tears with no real encounter. You will leave with MORE courage, strength, unity, and vision than when you came. Everything YFN does has been prayerfully and intentionally designed with the destiny of every student, youth group, and city in mind.
Experience services like none other - full of excitement, high-energy worship, some of the most relevant and relatable voices, artistic expressions that will blow your mind, and meaningful and Biblically solid teaching.
You will also get to check out the largest shopping mall in Texas - The Galleria Dallas, and we will (attempt) to beat the scorching Texas heat by spending an afternoon at one of Dallas' local water parks! It's safe to say that this five days is packed full of adventure, fellowship, and life-changing opportunities in the presence of God!
By the time camp starts, YFN's team will have had over 60 prayer meetings with a combined total of nearly 16,000 hours fasted. Their staff will have gone through extensive training in ensuring that all of their guests will have the best experience possible.
For more information on Youth For the Nations, please visit their site here.
Registration: January 1 - February 28, 2021
Camp: June 14-18, 2021
EARLY REGISTRATION - (JANUARY 1-31, 2021) = $170.00
REGULAR REGISTRATION - (FEBRUARY 1-28, 2021) = $190.00
• At this time, there are no "multiple campers" discount available for families with more than one child attending YFN.
• All camp fees are due before February 28, 2021.
• Cash, check and online payments are accepted.
• Paying online is simple! Just click on the yellow button at the bottom of this screen and follow the instructions!
• If you choose to pay online, please choose (Youth For the Nations Summer Camp) in the "What Fund Should This Go To?" portion of the online payment process. Then, please type the student's name in the "Notes and Memo's" field.
• Calvary's desire is that no student is turned away because of finances. If you or your family are having difficulty in meeting the financial responsibilities, please contact Pastor Sam at email@example.com.
Am I eligible to attend YFN with Calvary Tabernacle?
According to Youth For the Nation’s (YFN) website, any individual going into 6th grade, in middle school or high school, or just graduated 12th grade that year is eligible to register for and attend YFN. However, Calvary Tabernacle has reserved the right to accept or deny students that wish to attend YFN with Calvary Tabernacle.
The requirements that students must meet in order to be eligible to attend youth camp with Calvary Tabernacle are as follows:
- Students must be going into 6th grade, in middle school or high school, or just graduated from 12th grade that year.
- Students must have been in faithful attendance of Calvary Tabernacle’s regular worship services for at least six (6) months at the time of Calvary Tabernacle’s determined and announced registration deadline (this may or may not be the same as YFN’s registration deadline).
- Students must possess and display a lifestyle of good character and attitude.
- Deposits or fees must be paid in full by the determined and announced deadline (this may or may not be the same as YFN’s registration deadline).
- Students who are having difficulty paying their fees may have the opportunity to earn their support, or be sponsored by an individual. If you are struggling to obtain your portion of the fees required to go to camp, please contact Pastor Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Calvary Tabernacle also reserves the right to accept or deny the attendance of students even if all or none of the listed requirements above are met.
Because of YFN’s guidelines on adult attendance, parents of students are not permitted to attend YFN with Calvary Tabernacle unless approved by the youth pastor or the board of directors as a committed youth leader, and a successful clean background check is run.
Registration is Open!
Early Registration (January 1-31, 2021) = $170.00
Regular Registration (February 1-28, 2021) = $190.00
If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Sam by email at email@example.com.
What about COVID-19?
Here is a message from Youth For the Nations concerning COVID-19:
"Our team is following all Texas state guidelines and the local county health department requirements for our gathering. Because these requirements change frequently, when details become relevant to our experience in the weeks leading up to the event, we will communicate anything that will be helpful and/or necessary for you to know in preparation."
When you register, we will make certain that every camper and his/her parents are informed on any changes. If you have any further questions, please contact Pastor Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Camper Information and Details Packet Coming Soon!
Full details, camp rules, dress code, hotel and travel information, and even a list of what to bring with you to YFN will be available soon!
In the meantime, all you have to do is watch this video and get hype!👇